Tuesday, December 10, 2019

12/1 Title page Photo editing #10


Title Page photo taking and editing 

 
My option was between these two pictures. I ended up picking the one on the right. I used a photo editing app on my phone called photo editor. On the app i made the photo have a darker background than before. I also made the players face more tan so it would pop out from the dark background. Also I made his eyes more blue to make them pop out because the other is in a the black. The last thing I did was make the baseball more white to make one side show more than the other.

When we were taking the picture the room was dark to create a dark background. Then we had someone hold a light at the right angle to make half of his face light up but the other half be dark. I also wanted his jersey to be lit up so we used another light to make that pop out. I took the picture at an angle level with the players face. I did this to make the persons face the center of the picture. We also used a fog machine, basically because we thought it looked cool, we really liked the way it looked and felt like it made the picture look more professional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment