Saturday, December 14, 2019

12/10 picture selection for contents page #15

Picture Selection For Contents Page 



For my contents page I am going to use the image on the left. The reason i am going to use this image is because it is a lot darker than the picture on the right. A darker picture is better for me because I am using colors like white and orange. The darker image will make the text pop out and show better. I also like the image on the left because of the shadow effect that is given. I like how the lower part of the image is darker than the top of the image. Another thing I like is how half of the sun is in the corner of the picture, that looks really good to me. However In the picture on the right I like how orange the clay is. The only problem with this is if I am using orange font then it is not going to show up as well. Overall the image on the left is the best selection for my magazine table of contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment