Fonts For Two Page Spread
I am going to use this to write Carter Hilton on the top of both pages. I chose this font because It looks really good and it is a big font which is perfect for what I need.
I used this font for the words I put around the main article. I used this font because it is a medium size font and it is kinda bold which makes it pop out to readers.
I used this font for the article itself. This font was perfect for the article because it is a smaller font. This was the only font that you could actually read with how small the words are.
I used this Font for the slogan I put on the bottom of the page. I used this font because it was the same font I used for the slogan on the title page, and I really like the way this font looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment