Monday, December 16, 2019

12/15 Picture Selection For Two Page Spread #27

Picture Selection for Two Page Spread

These are the two images I will use on the two page spread. I feel like these images are best for what i need and are perfect. The one on the left I will use as the picture for the whole page. I really like this picture because it is more of an action shot. I feel like this is such a good picture I will make it very large to show the complete details of the picture. This picture makes you feel the energy that he has. Him screaming and throwing the ball in his glove makes the readers think he just made a really good play. I will use the picture on the right as a small picture right above the article. The reason I chose this picture is because it is a very serious picture. Putting this picture above the article creates a serious mood which sets the reader up to realize they are about to read a serious article. Both of these images are perfect for what I need them to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment