Fonts For Contents Page
On this page I am going to use 4 different types of font.
This is the text that i am going to use for the title of the page. This is the same font that I used on the title of the title page.
I used this type of font as the subtitle. I used this because it looks really good. I have not used this font in my magazine yet so it is also something new. I feel like this is the best font for my magazine.

I am using this font for my article titles. I decided on this font because it looks really good and it is the same font that I used on the title page. I feel like if I use them on both pages then it will bring the magazine together making it look better overall.

I used this font underneath the title because it is a smaller font and these words need to be very small. Also it looks really good. I feel like this font is the best fit for the job I need it to do.
I am using this font for my article titles. I decided on this font because it looks really good and it is the same font that I used on the title page. I feel like if I use them on both pages then it will bring the magazine together making it look better overall.
I used this font underneath the title because it is a smaller font and these words need to be very small. Also it looks really good. I feel like this font is the best fit for the job I need it to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment