Monday, December 16, 2019

12/15 Planning For Two page spread #21

Planning For Two Page Spread

Image result for baseball magazine articleRelated image

I really like the way that both of these magazines use one whole page as a picture of the player. I have to use two more pictures so I will use one whole page as a picture, and the other picture will go in the middle of the text. I really like the magazine on the right and how the title looks. I also like the way they put in the "padres" name in the background kinda hidden. On the magazine on the left I like how the image of the player is 3-D, if I figure out how to do that i am going to do that. I also like how the text is rapped around something. In my magazine instead of having the text rapped around another piece of text I will have it be rapped around an image. I also like how the title is across the entire two pages. I am going to try to incorporate as many as these as possible in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment