Interview Answers
How do you feel like your past season went?
"I feel like our season was pretty good overall, I feel like we could work harder and fix some of the little things."
What do you love most about the game of baseball?
"The thing i love about baseball is you never know what is going to happen and you have to be ready for anything."
What pushes you to get better?
"My teammates push me to get better, the thought of me failing them makes me work harder."
Whats the best thing you have accomplished in baseball?
"The best thing i have accomplished in baseball was the game I hit 3 home runs and pitched a complete game shut out."
How do you think the team is going to perform in the following years?
"I feel like we have a chance to be really good if we continue to work hard and get better."
What is your favorite thing about your team?
"My favorite thing about my team is how everyone is always there for each other."
What do you feel will make your team better?
"I feel like my team can work on the little things."
How did you reach the point you are at in your baseball career?
"I have reached this point through all my hard work and dedication and all my great coaches."
Whats your pregame rituals?
"Every game I have to put my left sock on first."
Whats your favorite meal before your game?
"I do not really have a favorite meal before a game."
How do you prepare and train?
No comments:
Post a Comment