Saturday, December 14, 2019

12/10 Photo Editing For Contents Page #16

Photo Editing For Contents Page

This is the image that I selected to be the background of my table of contents page. I used an app called photo editor to make this image just the way i like it. I made the image darker than the original photo by using this tool called transparency. Basically this tool makes the image darker and cast more of a shadow on the image than before. I also used a tool that makes specific areas darker. I used this to make the clay in the infield look really dark. Instead of the clay being more orange i made it look brown. I did this because the image is going to be used as a background and I am using orange and white text, so if the background is darker the words will show up better. Another thing I did was make the sky look more blue. The reason I did this was because no text is really going up there and i thought it looked better if it was more blue. The last thing I did was make the green grass just a tiny bit darker. I did all these edits to the photo to give the image the best look for my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment