Breakdown of magazine articles
Most baseball magazine articles I have read are short and sweet, meaning they get to the point right away and are not long and dragged out. I feel like this is very important and a good idea because if the article is shorter you might get more readers attention, and readers wont get bored with what they are reading. Most articles have a variety of facts in the such as ERA, batting average, Slugging percentage and fielding percentage. They include stats to make the articles more interesting and if you have stats or proof in your article people are more likely to believe what you are saying. In most baseball articles I have read and looked over they pick one player but also include how the team he is on is doing. Most articles do not only include stats but also include the players thoughts and point of view of whats going on in the baseball world. I am going to do my best to include this information into my article.
No comments:
Post a Comment