Color scheme
The player i will be interviewing wears the colors orange and black so the title page will be mainly orange, black and white words. The background of the magazine is really dark so that the player is giving the appearance that he is coming out of the shadow. The dark background also shows the smoke that we used. I am going to do white and orange font on every other Subtitle. The title will be white and orange with a 3-D effect. I did this by making two copies of the title, one was orange and one was white. Then I put them on top of each other offsetting just a little. When I was researching baseball magazines the color scheme they use is normally based on the image on the page. For example if the image is of a player with a red and white jersey on the color scheme of the magazine is normally going to be red and white. This is why in my magazine i used orange and white words, because my image was a player wearing a jersey with orange and black on it.
This is the color orange I am going to use.
This is the color white I am going to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment